60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fasting & Weight Loss - What it is and How it Works

Fasting is a serious topic, so please let me begin by saying that I am not a professional in the field, nor am I a medical professional, although I have used fasting quite a bit in order to lose weight. That being said, you should really put a lot of thought into whether or not you're in good enough physical shape to fast, and you should consult your doctor as well.


There are two types of fasting, the first, and most hardcore in my opinion, is full fasting. This involves not consuming any water or food for a given period of time, and I personally never have done this.


The other type of fasting, which I practice, involves not consuming any food, but drinking water. This, in my opinion, is just as effective in losing fat.


The longest that I have fasted for one period of time is three days, and in this amount of time I lost a solid three pounds of fat, but it is important to note that I also exercised every day. The physical symptoms that I experienced during this three day fast where light headedness, and of course extreme hunger, but on a side note the hunger goes away after the second day.


This can be beneficial in several ways; the fist is that it purges your body of toxins that may have built up over time, most notably in your colon. By not consuming food for a long period your body will eliminate the waste that is already in it, and by the third day there will be nothing left. This is a natural way to detoxify and clean your colon.


The most obvious benefit pertaining to this article is that you will necessarily lose weight, and more importantly fat.


For More Related Topics Blog: Exercise And Diet For Weight Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment